We want to remind residents that ALL tree branches must be cut down to 4 foot lengths and bundled to be picked up by our yard waste service. Piles of over-sized limbs will not be picked up. You would need to remove them yourself and take them to the dump at the Log House Road transfer station.
A set of keys was found on top of a set of our mailboxes.
If you lost your keys today please call us at 609-705-5733.
- Bus pick-up/drop-off will resume at the Club House tomorrow.
- Striping of the streets has been pushed back to the 9th or 10th because the roads have not fully set yet.
- The Board would like to give a huge thank you to all volunteers who have helped out during the resurfacing, especially helping to monitor the temporary bus stop out on 27. Thank you, again! We are happy to see how our residents came together to help everyone out!
- Towing of vehicles parked illegally will begin Friday night
- You may resume your scheduled watering this weekend.
- There will be no garbage/recycling/yard waste pick-up this week. All pick-ups will resume next week on their normal schedules, Thursday [trash/recycling] and Friday [yard waste]. All 3 dumpsters were removed as they had reached their capacity.
- School bus pick-up and drop-off will resume at the Club House next Monday, February 6th.
- Small trucks without trailers have been cleared to enter the community now. Large trucks and trailers will be allowed in on Friday.
We thank everyone for their patience during this resurfacing project!
The Board is asking that all residents please have Christmas and Holiday decorations removed from outside your home by February 1st.
We want to remind everyone to please not use the dumpsters as a place to clean out your excess trash in your garages. Please, only put in your regular trash and recycling you put in your cans for pick-up. Our dumpsters need to serve the 390+ homes in our community and they are approaching full and need to last through this week.