We have posted the updated Violation Policy for the community. You can view it HERE.
Again we ask that you place all visitors and vendors coming to see you on your Envera visitor’s list. We had three separate back-ups today at the gate because visitors weren’t on the list AND residents are not answering their phones when Envera calls to see if they are approved.
The HOA would like to remind everyone that:
- Pets are not allowed to roam streets or the neighborhood. Several cats have been seen roaming different areas. We do understand there can be strays but many cats have collars so we know they belong to someone.
- Dogs must be on a leash when outside being walked.
- You must pick-up after your dog when walking them in the neighborhood. We have calls from residents saying people are allowing their dogs to do their business on their yard and don’t remove the poop. The Board will begin fining residents caught not cleaning up after their dogs. Please respect other residents’ yards.
- Now that the fence has been put up around the community, the retention areas between the fence and the homes are not to be used as a dog run/dog park. It is for water run-off during rainy times and storms, we can’t guarantee safety of pets, or people, playing in these areas. Please stay out of these areas.
The HOA has asked that all Holiday decorations please be removed by January 16th.
Remember that due to Monday being the New Year’s holiday, trash & recycling will be picked up on Friday morning, and yard waste pick-up will be on Saturday.
Also, please remember if you are planning to throw out large objects like appliances or furniture, please call Solid Waste Operations at 352-343-3776 to find a hauling service that can pick up these types of items.
If you have any other questions about collection services in Weston Hills, check out our web page HERE.
- Tick-or-Treating will be Tuesday evening, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM. As we say each year: if you are participating leave your porch lights on, and for those of you Trick-or-Treating please by-pass any homes with their lights off.
- Daylight saving time will end and we return to Eastern Standard Time Sunday at 2:00 AM. Please remember to set your clocks back 1 hour when you go to sleep. With the time change remember that the watering schedule for your lawn will change to once a week, too. See the chart below for the official schedule from the St. John’s Water Management District.
- With the time change, the pool & club house area will close at 5 PM.
Please have a safe Halloween and enjoy the cooler weather!
We just received confirmation that FEMA will be here tomorrow (Saturday, October 21st) to pick up yard debris. We understand the community yard sale is that day, but the HOA did not want to delay this much needed pick-up when they gave us a date.
Please do not mix construction debris (if you have any) with your yard debris! FEMA has said they will NOT take construction debris! Please keep it separate and let them remove the hurricane debris.
The gates will open tomorrow morning at 8 AM for our community garage sale.
Also on Sunday the 22nd we have our BBQ at the club house from 11:30 AM to 3:00 PM. Pleas stop by and join us!