- Tick-or-Treating will be Tuesday evening, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM. As we say each year: if you are participating leave your porch lights on, and for those of you Trick-or-Treating please by-pass any homes with their lights off.
- Daylight saving time will end and we return to Eastern Standard Time Sunday at 2:00 AM. Please remember to set your clocks back 1 hour when you go to sleep. With the time change remember that the watering schedule for your lawn will change to once a week, too. See the chart below for the official schedule from the St. John’s Water Management District.
- With the time change, the pool & club house area will close at 5 PM.
Please have a safe Halloween and enjoy the cooler weather!
- Next week, because of Monday being a holiday, garbage/recycling pick-up will be on Friday and yard waste pick-up will be on Saturday.
- The Pool & Playground now close at 7 PM. Closing time will switch to 6 PM in November after the time change.
- Please remember: if you have deliveries coming to your house, please place the company on your Envera list or please be available to answer the phone call from Envera to give them approval. Please see our front gate page if you need help on adding visitors.
We wish everyone a Happy Labor Day holiday this Monday.
The HOA would like to remind our residents that fireworks are illegal and with July 4th next week, to please do not partake in lighting any off. The Lake County Sheriff’s Office will be patrolling this weekend through July 4th to cite anyone found lighting illegal fireworks.
Lake County’s web site list several places
celebrating July 4th as well as all our area theme parks.
We thank you for your cooperation.
Due to July 4th Holiday on Tuesday next week, our trash and recycling pick-up will be pushed back 1 day to Friday.
The Board is asking that all residents please have Christmas and Holiday decorations removed from outside your home by February 1st.
Will you be traveling this holiday season? Are you looking for light displays to take a look at with the family in the car?
Check out http://christmaslightfinder.com/ to find those really awesome displays near your home or the city you are visiting family in. Just enter the zip code you want and select a mile radius (15, 25, or 50 miles). There’s even several for our 34714 zip code.
Happy holidays to all our residents!
We would like to thank all those who have served in the military! Your service for our country is greatly appreciated.
There are quite a few restaurants also honoring our Veterans with specials.