Good morning All Weston Hills Owners,
The Weston Hills Board of Directors has made special arrangement for the Easter Bunny to Visit and provide treats for your little ones while adhering to the social distancing guidelines.
If you would like your child to participate, please put their Easter Basket out at the end of the driveway between 5 pm and 6 pm on Saturday April 11th. If the children want to watch, have them watch from inside your home. The Easter Bunny will come around and deliver candy to their baskets.
Participation is optional and up to the discretion of parents. We will know you are participating only because your basket will be at the end of the driveway. If their is no basket, a delivery will not be made.
Wishing all our Weston Families a Happy and safe Holiday.
Premier Association Management of Central Florida | Clermont Office on behalf of Weston Hills Homeowners Association, Inc.
(352) 432-3312 | www.premiermgmtcfl.com
Don’t forget Daylight Saving Time ends this weekend. Set your clocks back 1 hour Saturday night when you go to sleep and enjoy the extra hour.
Have a great weekend!
Hello everyone. Here are a few things the HOA would like to let everyone know about:
- Because of the July 4th holiday this week, our trash & recycling will be picked up Friday morning, and yard waste will be picked up Saturday morning.
- Though we urge residents to visit a local fireworks display for July 4th, if you do set off your own fireworks they must be confined to your driveway. Do not set them off in the street. And please be considerate of the time of night when setting them off. Please no late night detonations.
- And finally, if you bring your baby to the pool or playground area, we ask that you do not dispose of dirty diapers in the trash cans; please dispose of the diapers in your trash cans at home. Our cans are only emptied 3 times a week (and only 2 times this week because of the holiday) so they can sit for a few days and start to smell. We also have issues with raccoons getting into the trash and throwing everything out of the cans.
Thank you for your time and have a safe & pleasant July 4th holiday.
Santa is coming to town!
The board of directors and committee members would like to invite the children of Weston Hill’s, ages 1-10, to come join Santa for lunch on December 15th from 12 PM to 1 PM at the clubhouse.
Children will have the opportunity to give Santa their Christmas list until 2 PM [bring your camera for pictures].
ALL CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY an adult Please RSVP at 609-705-5733.
Happy holidays to all!
- Tick-or-Treating will be Tuesday evening, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM. As we say each year: if you are participating leave your porch lights on, and for those of you Trick-or-Treating please by-pass any homes with their lights off.
- Daylight saving time will end and we return to Eastern Standard Time Sunday at 2:00 AM. Please remember to set your clocks back 1 hour when you go to sleep. With the time change remember that the watering schedule for your lawn will change to once a week, too. See the chart below for the official schedule from the St. John’s Water Management District.
- With the time change, the pool & club house area will close at 5 PM.
Please have a safe Halloween and enjoy the cooler weather!
- Next week, because of Monday being a holiday, garbage/recycling pick-up will be on Friday and yard waste pick-up will be on Saturday.
- The Pool & Playground now close at 7 PM. Closing time will switch to 6 PM in November after the time change.
- Please remember: if you have deliveries coming to your house, please place the company on your Envera list or please be available to answer the phone call from Envera to give them approval. Please see our front gate page if you need help on adding visitors.
We wish everyone a Happy Labor Day holiday this Monday.