With the time change tonight don’t forget:
- The pool, playground, and field hours will change to 9 AM to 5 PM
- Watering schedules go down to 1 day a week; either Saturday or Sunday, whichever is your day. No watering on your week day until we go back to Daylight Saving Time.
To all our residents:
Don’t forget that Daylight Saving Time starts Saturday night. This means setting your clocks ahead 1 hour before you go to sleep.
With the time change comes a change in your lawn watering schedule, from 1 day a week to 2 days a week. Please see the table below for your change. You may find more information on watering restrictions at the St. John’s Water Management District’s web site.
- Tick-or-Treating will be Tuesday evening, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM. As we say each year: if you are participating leave your porch lights on, and for those of you Trick-or-Treating please by-pass any homes with their lights off.
- Daylight saving time will end and we return to Eastern Standard Time Sunday at 2:00 AM. Please remember to set your clocks back 1 hour when you go to sleep. With the time change remember that the watering schedule for your lawn will change to once a week, too. See the chart below for the official schedule from the St. John’s Water Management District.
- With the time change, the pool & club house area will close at 5 PM.
Please have a safe Halloween and enjoy the cooler weather!
Starting Sunday, March 13th, after the time change, our pool and playground hours will be 9 AM to 7 PM.
Daylight Savings time starts this coming weekend so we “spring” forward 1 hour. Remember to set your clocks forward when you go to sleep Saturday night or, if you are up and about at 2 AM, when the change happens. We lose an hour of sleep but will gain an hour of daylight in the evening.
With the time change, watering restrictions for your lawns change, as well. Please see the table below for which days your address is allowed to water. You can obtain more info about watering restrictions at the St. John’s Water Management District web page.