Here are some photos from the tree removal last week. We want to thank all the volunteers who helped direct traffic.
- Because of the closing off of the entry side of the gate on Thursday, garbage and recycling have been asked to come early to our community to be out before 9 AM. Please have your cans out by 6 AM Thursday morning.
- This weekend we enter Day Light Saving Time on Sunday at 2 AM. Set your clocks forward before you go to sleep Saturday. If you forget to, you’ll be running an hour late.
- With the time change our watering schedule goes to twice a week. See the table below for more info.
- We could still use more volunteers to help direct traffic on Thursday. Please email us if you can help out. WestonHillsHOA@gmail.com
- The closure of the pools and the pool area/club house for February has been extended indefinitely. Work was being done on the kiddie pool and extensive damage to the decking around it was discovered. The work on this area requires the area to be clear so we can’t open the other pools and just cordon off the kiddie pool. At some point after the decking is broken up, we should be able to get the 2 adult pools open to everyone as the work continues on the kiddie pool. We will get them open as soon as we can.
- Volunteers are needed for Thursday, March 5th, to assist with traffic direction. The entry side to Weston Hills will be closed for several hours due to two trees being taken down along the Weston Hills Blvd between the gates and Brook Hollow Rd. All traffic will need to come in and out of the exit gate starting at 9 AM and volunteers are needed to help traffic flow. If you do not need to go out that day we advise residents to just avoid the area. Also, if you have vendors or deliveries if you can reschedule them for that day that would help the traffic. If you can help us please email WestonHillsHOA@gmail.com or call 609-705-5733.
We thank our residents for their patience and understanding in this matter.
Even with the holiday on Monday, this will not push back our recycling, garbage, and yard waste pick-ups will happen on their regular days. They will happen as scheduled.
Our pools are scheduled to be closed February 1st through February 28th for maintenance. If we can get them open sooner we will let everyone know.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Due to Christmas and New Year’s Day falling on Wednesday, our garbage, recycling & yard waste pick-up will be one day later.
- Garbage & recycling will be picked up Friday morning
- Yard waste pick-up will be Saturday morning
Please have a great holiday season!
Here are photos of Santa’s recent visit to the Club House. Enjoy!